Date with Dick Richardson
13 Aug 2015 - 9:00am
Renowned Holistic Grazing Management Educator
Date: Thursday 13 August, 2015
Time: 9am - 3pm
Place: "Cooridoone", McMahons Reef Road, HARDEN
Are you keen to improve your grazing management skills?
Are soil health & biodiversity desired outcomes on your farm?
Is a lower input system more suited to your budget?
Do you want to create a resilient farming systems?
This workshop will show you how you can increase sheep and cattle production by running a lower cost business
* Encouraging pasture growth and utilisation
* increasing the duration of the green season
* grazing tools
* when to use fertiliser, herbicides and diesel
* create greater energy and pasture nutrition
* learn what your paddocks are telling you.
RSVP: 7 August, 2015 Louise Hufton 0428 863 954 or firstname.lastname@example.org